Hello! We are Low Doc Home Loan experts (since 2002) and we are determined to help you find a great Low Doc Home Loan!
Check out some of our Loans using the instant Search facility below!
Tax Returns not required to substantiate your income
Standard Bank rates available in many instances
Buy, Build or Refinance - vacant land also possible
Credit issues allowed (Defaults, Judgements etc)
Find our best Home Loan based on your circumstances
The Application Process
- Contact us using the Enquiry Form or call us on 1300 736 976.
- We will conduct a preliminary interview with you over the telephone.
- If we can help. we will then send you a detailed email summarising our discussion and requesting appropriate paperwork (same day).
- You send us back the information we have asked for.
- We prepare a Formal Application and email it to you for signature (generally "same day" - "next business day" at worst).
- You sign the Application and fax or scan/email back.
- We lodge the Application with the Lender.
- Lender will then order Valuation/s (depending on the Lender, we can sometimes order the valuation BEFORE we lodge the Application).
- Lender will issue Unconditional Approval after Valuation is back and it has been assessed by Credit.
- If there is anything unusual (eg: Credit issues, Valuation issues), then we will call you immediately to discuss.
- Note: WE DO NOT lodge Applications unless we are 95% plus sure that the Application will be successful based on our discussions and the supporting paperwork you have suppied.
Enquire Now or Call 1300 736 976
Our Panel of Lenders:
Our panel of Low Doc Loan Lenders include:- AFG Home Loans, AMP Bank, ANZ, Bluestone, Commonwealth Bank, Homeside Lending, La Trobe Financial, Liberty Financial, MKM Capital, Pepper Homeloans, Redzed Lending, St George Bank, Suncorp and Westpac.
- Most recent Personal and Business Tax Return with evidence of lodgement (ie: 1 years Tax Returns, not 2).
- 6 - 12 months BAS Statements with evidence of lodgement.
- An Accountant's Letter.
- 3 - 6 months Business Bank Statements.
- ATO assessment notices (conditions apply).
- P&L report from software packages like Quicken or MYOB (Lite Doc).
Depending on the Lender and your scenario, more than one of the above documents may be required for you to secure the best possible Deal.
You will require a minimum 20% deposit (for a Purchase) or at least 20% equity in any property/s you are looking to refinance to qualify for a Low Doc Home Loan. Asides from documents to substantiate your income, the requirements are the same as a Standard Home Loan (including traditional income proof for PAYG co-borrowers).
The interest rates, fees and charges for a Low Doc Loan are comparable to a Standard or Full Doc Home Loan however, you may pay mortgage insurance or a lender risk fee in some circumstances.